lördag 16 augusti 2014

Pom Pom: Your shadow follows you.

Emotions are shadows

rarely visible

require bright sun to stand out clearly

a gray day

moments

they do not stand out

then I do not know if I have them at all

the walking dead

burial none.

That's why you can not leave me

I am forever in your

I'm in love with you.

You may have heard that it has saved a life,

it is eternally responsible.

The bizarre life of the conservation rules are not

anything written.

Without you I do not exist

it is better to live with someone else through

than not to live at all

even though the feminists try to awaken the

dreaming and dreams living.

I mindless without head none.

I chose otherwise.

I am happy even if happiness is somehow superimposed.

It is still mine. And my friend, my sister, my colleague's or the President's wife.

Be happy that I have the heart.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar