söndag 10 augusti 2014

Pom Pom: Independent Scotland?

I can do just as I want to

my quirkies vary on a daily basis

Today I like John and about Mary

that tomorrow, perhaps, are the passee'

I had not the traditions of

sometimes I have trouble coming up with them

but then when you figure out: are your own.

So own that others have difficulty understanding them.

Let me explain them, then the next 10 years

so do something to do.

All eyes are on me

all listen to me

all wondering about my feelings

if I have them or not

even though I have them

even if others share

and get to know your horses

sometimes an evil tingling

sometimes a gentle caress of

sometimes the whip whipping

occasionally even love.

My staggeringly hoarse voice captures the attention

includes far.

The beauty of doubt,

but main line, girls, is to have one man at a time

to do what a man should take time.

Want to see the star - look at me!

Am I that Happy Bird or Songbird, Zarah Leander?

However: You want to see a star - look at me !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar