måndag 18 augusti 2014

Pom Pom: Do you love You or Me?

It is much more important to love oneself as one would think.

Relatives can not be selected.

If you always see it in the mirror while watching your relative, which is a child deeply and most hated, like a person to look at yourself, it's time to do something. Better to face a shrink than a brick wall.

Or think: I'm not so beautiful, but more beautiful than the ugly, as my grandmother used to say. Another saying what she loved, was as follows: Water, water, I was lighter. Her youth was great when the girls dizzy quite a future situations.

Appearance is an important aspect for all, not just for teenagers. It can only guess that it is a nightmarish picture teenager. My granddaughter, a girl, porridge eating problems improved, at least for a while when I warned her that she will grow up to look like me if you do not like the taste of porridge.

Only when you truly love yourself, you will be able to give something of value to others.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar