fredag 5 juli 2013

Pom Pom: Royal Culture.

Sir Phil is teaching me.
I wrote to Prince Andrew the following letter:
                                         5.7.2013
Dear Prince !

For Your information :
I have written six books 2012-2013, causerie books. In Finnish.
Pom Pom pakinoi, 0->V.
And I have "used" You, Your Highness Prince Andrew in them to make them stylish.
Djust nice lines and so on.
You can count everything true if You want.
If the language had been english had I send them to You but
now it´s not necessary ?
With greetings
Eeva-Maija Harju-Virta

Sir Phil called to me and said:
You can write this way :
I apologise if I have caused some problems.
Maybe You are hurted but I didn´t realise it when I wrote.
I was so excited as always when I think You.
You are my biggest boyfriend ever.
Thank You for the time I have had with You - in my thoughts.
Please, response to my letter this time.
My deepest sorry is if You don´t laugh at me and my writings.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar