måndag 1 juli 2013

Pom Pom: Please do not leave me Prince Andrew !


 
You cannot do it. We all djust love you. Personally I am totally hooked on you. By saying You, addressing you informally I make mistakes, I know that even a modest interview requires all sorts of intricacies, but when the heart speaks, it is often without style, but warm.
My name is Europe. If you reject me, the whole of Europe loses his title and the bijou, the jewel, the jewellery and the piece of jevellery at HRH and is not a substitute for nothing. If you and your brother and your sister and your mother and your father and your kids will forget about us, it is like going back to the old one in a closed time and we all back the iron curtain. We are not so beauty, we maybe are badwaybeauties and our taste is strange, like what we're used to, it will take some time to change our tastes, although we realise that something else would be better. Even if you have told you're The Leaver, don't do it. At this time. It would be a big disaster for us, really. So large that it is impossible to think of. The End Of The World.
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar