söndag 7 juli 2013

Pom Pom: The first date with HRH Prince Andrew.

 
When this now does not go quite as brilliantly as at first I thought, I must ask you to check the if I remembered at our first date to ask the following important issues:


1) Who is our best female friend. The answer to this question is, of course, may vary at different times of day, and so on, but it is an important issue.
2) Where your achievement you are proud of. I know, of course, that you're not a real doer, but surely you are still aware of this point.
3) What extreme sports would like to try. I hope that the London ´ s Shard was enough for you. So scary looking like it was.
4) If you should choose someone to an animal, what would you choose. I would hope that you would be Black Panther. It would be pretty exciting. The cat, which always falls back on its feet. A cat with nine lives.


In these matters, I have helped someone wiser, HS 7.7.2013.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar