torsdag 1 januari 2015

Pom Pom: Lomonosov engine.

The last day 2014 followed me after I got something WONDERFUL! Antti Salminen Lomonosov engine! Full of Russian mysticism, language feat, all it is the other way around as you thought, endowed with opium ... dangerous ...

Turnipsoup to transfer me to effectively 1700s or perhaps the 1800s. One thousand bath ducks back warranty 2000 - century.

Novaya Zemlya Kekkonen's time, Nothing - named town in Arizona, there, not anywhere.

Henry I The Fowler - me. Well what do you famous ancestors is reached according to. German founder.

Radio silence ... silence, which burnout and others are today willing to pay.

So, if you do not believe, now follows the program in all the languages, Radio Silence:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

All the most important thing in our lives than the end of the day I think of things. Does he love ... etc. there are alternatives. We believe in the truth of what we choose. At least until proven otherwise.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar