onsdag 14 januari 2015

Pom Pom: HRH Prince Andrew.

Dear Andie !

Celebrate your birthday in the beginning of the good year 2015, some day.

Celebrate being Happy every day.

Even You still are three years older than me ... or younger ...

I have heard that you have your party in honor of the fight against terrorism large charity gala, a patron of you. It occurs in many supers, of course, what else. Shimmering and audible and loud stars as Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake, and, and, and ... of course I could be mistaken.

Well, it's seen and heard then.

I know that you support the many good things, as you help the deaf and support stem cell research, or what it was. Something extremely important. Good things, which the society is not before You invested enough.

Make Love not War. You have chosen the right path, Soldier of Love, My Dear Prince, HRH.

Happy Birthday !!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar