tisdag 1 juli 2014

Pom Pom: Map of the stick morale.

Teachers' morale. Should I be worried? Are moral standards changed in our schools? I hope so. When the big world of the real horrors are able to survive on television for all of us and are our working days.

When I went to school in a small village, one boy drew an oval and the line. Thus, one son stayed on to it. It was such an amazing hello, the whole village came to know it. The boy would badly escape the pleasure of the school, understandably. It was definitely a tough place. The whole village laughed secretly teachers, but no one intervened. When the teacher was always right as a customer to this day.

Then, a larger high school in the local school sixth-grader had been drinking a beer a couple of times over the weekend. Making calls in a local orchestra. He got kicked out of school permanently, did not become a student. He had the view that drunkenness agreed to a future high school graduates. His decision did not address either one, even if it were all about. I have a 11 and 12 - the age of the grandchildren, who before me are like angels and behave always great. Yes, they are busy. However, they both have the behavior of the number 7!

I hope my writing my behavior is not caused by it, to see if the teachers are thought ensure that there will not be another like my surprise. I guess they think it's hereditary.

I was ALWAYS the behavior of the number 10, as we 99.9% had.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar