söndag 13 juli 2014

Pom Pom: Imagination.

As you get older and the time to try some of the functions of abandonment, you may need to use your imagination at your service as a tool to achieve the quality of life, which perhaps you are used to.

No, it was not so, that imagination would only childhood. On the contrary. Our attitude should be changed completely to the imagination. Passively accept when we consume culture.

But that actively and personally would use it to improve our living conditions. For the whole of society could very well.

It might be easier than the monetary assistance in a situation where out of the blue is a bad pull, whip or twitch.

In a healthy society, none of the cultural worker should not be unemployed, but activating the imagination for all marginalized groups.

Easy to think of: I'm Not creative, I am not able to use your imagination. Why? The only question is the attitude and started.

Our society has taken possession of the imagination of children and only a small number of freak for the artist to whom it allows.

You have to stop believing in the people who say that you have no imagination. Yes they are sufficient for those who believe. Teachers, parents, careers guide, friends, consultants, in order to maintain their bread and many others.

At one point, I thought of losing my sight, to enter an blind. I closed my eyes and began to imagine all sorts of images. Beautiful, wonderful. I did not see the movies, but the small video clips, artwork, paintings. My videoclips was psychedelic and realism encounters combinations. I am convinced that anyone could do it. And I'm sure that I would see the whole film if I focused.

If you're looking for your friends who have better things to do than to meet you, your imagination, you can venture with them at will. Childish, as soon as someone says. Get new, says someone. But it may not always be so simple.

I can not deliver on that I travelled. I stay at home. I love the simple and unhealthy routines. I eat when it is hungry, I do not have wait times of general food and restaurant opening times, and whether your companion for a hungry or not. I look at the great photos with sea views, and others like. On the spot, I saw at least a couple of seconds.

I arrange myself the best global concerts on Youtube with the stars, live the impossible.

If the nerves properly properly brake up, I do not really know how it could be compensated for.

If the hearing goes, so far I rely heavily in new technology, hearing aids are effective, I do not worry about.

I dreamed of was writing a great adventure - and thriller book, the main character acts as the Count of Monte Cristo. Ilkka Remes, his personal gallery. Which would be attracted to.

The last sentence of the most revealing that the main character actually they live all just imagination. Which is actually a package lying on the parlor and vegetable. Environment and the view will not understand anything. And has done so for the past 15 years.

Whose removal from time to eternity reflect society's materialistic power packs every now and then. Fortunately, there are those who think: No, no, my love for my grandmother, a wonderful father, which is just sick.

If someone steal / use this idea, I'm just happy. Because I did not have time to write all my ideas to pre-fill a book.

Copy Left, please.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar