söndag 22 juni 2014

Pom Pom: Tantalus Love.

Someone is making me a Tantalus pain. I'm rich and earthy with the gods. I do not know the rules other than to break. I reveal the secrets of the gods heard the banquet. I promise all of the nectar of a new Prime Minister from. There should be some rule or the truth that it is only related to adolescence. But perhaps Justice is done. I have received a punishment than a teenager. I just do not understand is that if I could not NO I will be just wrong. Do you remember your first love as a teenager? That if it had not been unfortunate so badly it had been the case, at least for us girls. Tartaro is real, nothing else has. The wine is lost when I try to drink it. The illusion or hallucination? When I reach toward something, it just moves away. You're so close, close, close, You unreachable.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar