lördag 28 juni 2014

Pom Pom: The day of engagement.

I am very much disappointed when HRH Prince Carl-Philip is betrothed to me. He simply announced that they have denied the writers! Maybe a little bit better way than by email for no reason. It is very important with respect to an end, that tells why. An entire generation confused girls and boys, already thinking that it was because of the stop. Well, now I know, I'll personally. I would, of course, inferred from its little in advance: Who is now the writers have to. When the royal talk always say we when an ordinary citizen would imagine it the first person.

Engagement is an important event. My generation does not become engaged at all, they just went straight to get married, so-called. forced reasons. It was streetsmart then. It is only funny the way that we have got rid of. When the brides were ashamed of eyes achieved aunts accurate gaze below.

The generation before me got engaged. In a small home village ran as a joke for twenty years a true story describing the event: How can a future bride was playing around the owner and asked, that where it is Kaarlo when we had to go today engaged.

But I'm not bitter at all, at least not yet:

Congratulations to HRH Prince Carl-Philip & Sofia!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar