lördag 14 juni 2014

Pom Pom: Chaos.

1 Michael Chabon: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay. xxx

2 Joseph Heller: Catch - 22 3 William Golding: Lord of the flies.

4 Alice Walker: The Color Purple. xxx

5 Jack Kerouac: On the road. 6 F.Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby.

7 Harper Lee: To Kill a Mockingbird. xxx

8 Dan Brown: The Vinci Code. 9 Ernest Hemingway: The Sun Also Rises. 10 Ray Bradbury: Fahrenheit four hundres of fifty-one. (Fahrenheit 451)

11 Stephen King's The Stand. xxx

12 Margaret Mitchell: Gone with the wind.

13 Irvine Welsh: Trainspotting. xxx

14 Doris Lessing: The Golden Notebook. 15 Vladimir Nabokov: Lolita. 16 Haruki Murakami: Kafka on the Shore. 17 Gabriel Carcia Marquez: One hundred years of solitude.

18 Ayn Rand: The Fountainhead. xxx

19 Franz Kafka. The Metamorphosis. 20 Ken Kesey: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I tried to order. I strive for perfection. As kind of school girl. Student. Wife. As a mother. Free time. My goal - Can I get it ever. My home is not quite a warning to all who is collecting grandmother, but almost. At least sometimes. I save everything. Until I get cautious notice that the daughter-in- comes to the village. Then I clean three weeks and I throw everything out of the intake: newspapers, advertisements, rotten socks, faded flowers. I can go from loving shoppings when I can not buy anything. Absolutely not no, my house is full, completely full.

The thoughts have gone in the trash several times. Wondering if I invest myself again to square one, no one. Thus, the order of the quest has caused chaos in my life, time after time. Now and then I saw this Jennifer Simmons made a list, the list is therefore a factor even with the need to order or completeness. Is it cheating themselves if they feel complete only after all have read, or at least all familiar with. Happy? Of these, 20 of the book is I still have six unread. Yes the names of the authors I was familiar with. So I've got tomorrow's. And then when I read it?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar