fredag 17 maj 2013

Pom Pom: Marry me, marry me, marry me.

Dear Andie !
My virginity is gone with the Windsor, said Princess Di. And then it went so it went. So maybe you have begin to think that
it´s not so important any more. So Princess Di made it. Maybe God laughed a little.
The Virgin teaching to someones and so on. Even if I am sure that she didn´t mean it that way.
I wanted I could say tha same but it was some Unknown soldier, My First Man,  I am fraid. But he is a very honoured man over all the world.
Even you have honoured him last time, have I seen in the newspapers. I am very happy and satisfield about it.
So I think it cannot been counted in bad way.
Because life is life.
I don´t understand but it was the swedish Queen Silvia who waked up this question.
She is over 70 years now so it must be quite a long time ago.
But the swedes made it to her and it´s some way that kind of question which all the women want
turn over to the other women, next generation after generation.
So  learned she here to do it to the others after having the experience about it.
It´s the democracy, maybe. Anyway some kind of it.
What has Krista done ? She had shown to us girls what we shall do when the boys don´t do it.
The swedes girls have tought that way a long time. Now begin we do it, too.Even it by the little stylish way, I suppose.
You agree ?
That outdated, antique, traditional, antediluvian, corny, lated, obsolete, backward, retro, time-worn, wraparound,
old-fashioned way is away: Don´t write. Don´t speak. Look like Marilyn Monroe. Then can we accept you.
When every my cell see the fireworks, it I wanted to experience with you. But You have so much to do. Now when I am
thinking and feeling that way you must be on the other side of the whole world.
In my dreams every sweatdrop in your skin has the taste of the champagne.
I miss You so much
Yours
Eeva-Maija from Finland

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar