lördag 18 maj 2013

Pom Pom: Andy ´ s Wife.

 
Dear Andie!
-I have not played down your accomplishments? I think that, on the contrary, it seems that all what you do is great and wonderful to me.
It never crossed my mind not insinuated that You was so much more beautiful earlier ?
I have not harmed and controlled  everything too much ?
I have not been unfriendly to Your family or Your friends?
I have not been too jealous? You've got to discuss in peace with all Your secretary birds ?
And with all the beauties ?
It is, after all, and you have had freetime, too ?
I have not been unfaithful to so that you've got to know about it?
And I have not prospered better with others than with You ?
And I have not publicly disliked  Your everyday life?
I have not drank too much else other than CocaColaa? Or the coffee ? At other times, like tea a clock at 5?
I have not taken the flaws too seriously? Even though I do not now remember what bugs You may have, to me you are the perfect.
All just to say that there are no perfect people and I have when there is reportedly the
purblind making  pink glasses.
 I have not pulled you  too harsh in everydayjudgment from Your snoring even if  recorded it when you didn´t  believe me?
 It never crossed my mind not to publicly believed that grass could be greener elsewhere, for example in Ireland?
It Never Crossed My Mind?
-No.
-Good, then our relationship is okay.
You loving
Andy ´ s Wife
(Me in this affair has been assisted by the HS and the IS that they maybe are sometimes interviewed by you. I'm not so or too much intelligent and sure you've already noticed, I am afraid).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar