torsdag 8 augusti 2013

Pom Pom: The criminal novel ?

 
I had a dream. The swimming pool was filled with deepdarkred water. Then I moved to asleep backwards in time.
I heard the sound of a helicopter. Then I was on the inside of the computer. I heard softsharp splash.
After over 9 feet of boa fell into the pool. The helicopter flew to a height of nosi quickly
as quickly as the unseen behind the tall apartment buildings.
Then I was in the swimming pool at the House on the inside. The door was open to the swimming pool. I was all of a sudden the house owner's wife, who had quarreled with the night
with her husband. Sat on the sofa and read a book. I felt like I started to approach
stare, wriggling and creeping. The quirky sound of the nonslip stability approached. I raised my eyes upon. A few metres away from the
I thought it was a snake. I stiffened. I force myself to move on. I managed to reach in the closet and I got to the door
to catch up.
I heard about how the snake hit the terrible the power to the door.
I knew someway that my husband had somehow managed to do this trick. Fortunately, the kids were in kindergarten.
Date mate should be, in any way, I knew I would succeed to warn him.
Dream was so real that I managed to wake up from it at all, but it will continue.
The place is in the South of Spain, Cordoba, Seville, 40 kilometers in the direction of luxus area of detached houses.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar