söndag 25 augusti 2013

Pom Pom: Andie loves ?

Dear Andie ! You cannot do it. That kind of trick to your fans. The friendship is OK with the old wife who has wanted to test
a little or maybe more the other ones. You maybe want to check if she has learnt something new ?
Even I, who has have and have some kind of incredible wonderful dreams, too, am waiting news of Your new romantic relations,
Your Highness.
All the time. We all want to have some new romantic epok. We girls. We boys. The young boys in Sweden are threatening
to make sale of love  - in the reality. They say that they are making it at soon.
But Dear Andie, you cannot begin to warm up something so old, please !
It´s not so stylish as we are used to get from You, Your Highness, allways.
So, Dear Andie, no.
But if You do it, I am the first one to send congratulations, to You, with hot and clear tears in my eyes.
And then I shall give me the new name: Auntie Mary Ann.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar