lördag 21 september 2013

Pom Pom: The Last Love Poem.

Andy has left me
I have no words
have lost everyone
All the words have disappeared
from the whole world
or
do you hear them
maybe
you do
and I am djust deaf
now
and blind too
all my world is black
I was the clear and lucid and transparency point
who jumped from the one white cloud to the other white cloud
The point turned the black one and it was me
and growed and altered bigger and bigger and bigger
Now it is as big than the whole world
The world is no more white and I am no more happy
is it black
djust black
Andy You painted my whole world at first white and shining
and now black
and everything dies
Andy Dear come back
back is better than black
otherwise my life is dead
And all the others djust
- are laughing to me and me
The strange world. It is.
And the strange world is thinking
that it is me who is the strange one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar