torsdag 26 september 2013

Pom Pom: The Freak.


I am a shoe freak. I always have a relationship to my shoes. I remember a long time of discards. For each pair, I was wondering how the long road I have travelled. I can't throw them away before they are really at the end, in an idle condition.

It is not at all to the fact that the kicking out with the shoes is considerably more efficient than with the bare legs. No, no.
 
Today I get the new lovely romantic slippers, pink, online purchases. And I can throw the old ones off. I say I can because the soles are already gossamer, not quite exhausted but almost. The color is faded as unknown brown  to one and somehow they are stretched in such a way. that heel easily slips to a page. If I had a standard husband at home he would have surely they already secretly thrown in the bin.
The new is not so graceful, cunning or fair and the high-heeled and feminine that I could use them at all.
Or do I throw the old ones away already before I've retrieved a package from the post office. Sometimes I have acquired such that you can only watch and admire the glass closet in a bizarre dream of hovering, floating, gliding, soaring, swimming or wafting in my poor head .
In the case of ordinary shoes has for many years been visited so that when the moment to throw out your favorite shoes, the new pairs should be at least three in order to find useful. A favorite is a few months away.
Ah, all the attention, today, thursday 26.9.2013, I am the new and charming, with the PINKS bed of roses decorated slippers.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar