måndag 7 januari 2013

Pom Pom: The war.

The swedish leader tells to the world that Sweden can  defend his area about one week with the attack. And the finnish proffs says time to defend to Finland  be some hours.
I don´t know how it´s now but in the future we don´t need the arme´ at all. We need djust the hackers - who are for us. The wars happen in the internet in the future.
What makes me to think that way ?
I had many years the blog on which I wrote nearly every day and it was very important to me. Every writer knows that feeling. And one morning was it away, totally. No warning earlier, nothing. The company who had it, doesn´t  exist any more.
The same can happens to every internetbank. Funny ?  The real nightmare but our brain doesn´t  believe on it - to defend ourselves.
We are waiting for NATO-decision. Maybe it´s the right time now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar