torsdag 30 april 2015

Pom Pom: Proven and sharp Tervo.

Tail Star is Jari Tervo's finn biography series. Tells a small boy living environment in Rovaniemi and in the surrounding area. Somehow, however, is involved in the whole world in small remarks. Comet Kohoutek is a boy and his family life, the order of magnitude as large as in reality. Jari Tervo manages to create, what else, a master when it is, a small child wondering period, when everything is new and interesting.

Shorter Long is the interest rate name that you suspect to be correct.

And both, general and Tabe Slioor led men ...

Tervo everyday humor is just that, which rubbed the belly inside, makes you feel good and drag the corners of the mouth smile. Even if you are alone at home.

I am compelled to be read all his books, is that I have to. Otherwise, I do not live in the moment at all. Although he writes as distant time as childhood, old man!

Stories can easily generalize, identical I imagine my childhood the boys of the village neighbors.

That generalization is exactly what I myself am a writer endeavored, but without success.

So I bring invisible and non-existent in top hats!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar