söndag 4 maj 2014

Pom Pom: My neighbour does me fat.

I have a very charming old lady neighbor . I bought the entire spring cinnamon rolls in the freezer offered to him coffee and cake . I just do not get it done. He has not been appropriately reflected , I do not like it for now the audacity to knock on the door . But alone in the evening for coffee growing shortage of one 's own Sun, the 2nd in my mouth. Most likely, when you see him in the freezer is empty and I can not call right now ... 2000 calories extra a few times a week ... need to guess correctly will start to decrease. Families with children as a mother I supposedly unable to comply with a reasonable eating a diet when you had the whole the time to take care of that poor eating were necessary . Then the man stupid doings longed for consolation now and then ... Whenever it is one of the reasons. The neighbor's September now. And he does not even no different baker . Maybe it 's my fault , after all , why can not I accept it? Yes, I have frequently accused the weakness of my metabolism . Lab technicians will only make the errors when the hormone is not wrong. Am I completely out of the ruined and spoiled ? 'm Fooling myself . It would be better to deceive others in this tough and dreadful world. Like the rest of us. Now, I choose to recognize that the problem is in the eating . Its cause. In the past, I was the most important thing that I do not have it , feeding problems . The problem here in a few when 2/3 of the world starving. So I have a few problems . I wonder what a shrink would say it to me? Overseer would say that I need discipline. The manly shrink to say that I need a man who put me in order. The woman shrink would say : Hey, I know you. I wonder what the neighbor would say if she knew that was the whole spring in my making fat .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar