torsdag 29 maj 2014

Pom Pom : Hassan Blasim Good luck !

on Friday 23 maj 2014 You won the Independent - the magazine for literature ! I live in Sweden. If I move buses shopping malls are immigrants, 80 % of the population , most of the really dark-skinned . I've just started exploring the Swedish feminin writer Denise Rudberg . She was advertised to purchase a wonderful photographer. I borrowed five of his writing a book . I am reading only one , so my views are subject to change , is considered . She describes the order of the day , the books are not historical ANY WARRANTIES law . Single immigrant or an immigrant background - that is the second or third generation - does not appear in the book . She was advertised to purchase a wonderful photographer, but I think he does describe the sweaty middle class . It is a complete mystery how someone punctures the unacceptability of the invisible and hard- film silicon , which can be slimy and discasting the worst discharge . A researcher says that only by marrying the punctures . And again went to someone's reputation. And someone came to the raft . Hassan Blasim a great achievement ! It is recognized , then any kind . Where to get it ? PS today: I'm reading the fourth book by Denise Rudberg , the Swedish upper class by ? I would say being in a stiff time for many people. Well, we have reached a painful step. Peeped in conjunction with the Stockholm Östermalm sex . Hm ... not yet ready ... continued ... maybe ... tomorrow .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar