torsdag 17 mars 2016

Pom Pom: HIV-infected patients the combination of the project ?

Political medicine in Finland?

Someone tried several times to clean up me from the side of the living people during the worst time of the AIDS hysteria.

By TEHY? Radiographers gave a decent overdose.

My complaint is not even considered.

Well, the bad appear overdose symptoms lasted only half a year.

Someone did me a world-renowned reputation AIDS patient so much so that Rock Hudson came shortly before his death to look at me. As well as Rudolf Nureyev.

Diagnosis just threw. I do not have HIV but porphyria.

Porphyria can only be obtained by charging.

Diseases are some of the common symptoms.

A couple of weeks ago with the co - passenger was transferred to a few meters away from me when I take the dug nose cloth. It cutted off the camel's back.

That's why I do not keep silent any longer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar