lördag 26 mars 2016

Pom Pom: Andie & I in the shower.

I:

1. I will remove my clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

2. I will dress in a bathrobe - on the way to the sauna to my friend, I pull a matter of urgency bathrobe belt tighter.

3. I look in the mirror and think: April. Planning a desperate new diet.

4. I'm going to shower and wash my hair special type, which incl. avocado, honey 80 and vitamins.

5. I use a special conditioner, which incl. avocado and honey.

6 I wash my face with soap expensive, which incl. apple.

7. I wash my body with equally expensive soap, which incl. Nuts and currants.

8. Rinse the conditioner out thoroughly.

9. I take care of my skin silky.

10. Drape yourself in a large fluffy white bath towels carefully.

11. I build my hair towel turban.

12. Iron close on me I skip my friend quickly.

I wear over the next 1 1/2 hours.

Andie:

1. Takes off his clothes, spreading all over the floor.

2. The walks naked in the bathroom - do not be shy when confronted with any way to me.

3. Stood in front of the mirror and pull in his stomach.

4. Check that the family jewels are intact.

5. The shower brisk activity, fast wash Bvlgary Shampoo or Acqua Di Parmalla. Do not worry care materials. Pull the Toreador aria.

6. Rinse and wets the entire bathroom.

7. Wipe lightly self Matouk's Milagro bath towels or Cuddledown's Bamboo Towels.

8. Makes a few brisk gymnastic movement.

9. Takes the view in the mirror and check out the family jewels are in good condition.

10.Takes Pinxonin on his waist. When see me let the towel drop as accidentally. The walks briskly to the bedroom.

11.Wears over in 2 minutes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar