tisdag 12 januari 2016

Pom Pom: Anita Brookner.

Writes the difficulty to adjust by the Brits. They say further information about her. The only thing my eyes fell getting to know a couple of her books was that she told the British are doing everything in life as compared to an everyday French. My common-law husband - 10 years - made everyday life a continuous celebration ... yes it was in need of everyday life now and then.

Anita Brookner writes about life as if it were a theory. Her own life, she has said that literature has ruined it - so I would say mine if I would consider it unhappy.

The men of her books are the ones most amongst the finest and sought after. Just the other features they do not, then not.

She kills her mother - that is, times myself - without even realizing it. A legal term would be homicide or negligence. Does not call a doctor, even though I should. To continue life at the end of a year or two is the overseer indifferent when the old ones are mostly djust difficult ones? Welcome to prevent the next generation of old seem almost dead, even though they are just old. It seems to be a general attitude which could be warned.

This book Shared moments even if the relationship between mother and daughter is the narrator's view, the perfect happy. She - so times I - you think about most of the meeting with the people that will never meet them, therefore they do not need to worry about. I - accidentally - I always think that, faced by the way the people again. And that is why I lost many wonderful people in my life when the address and personal details are not known.

Marriages are her world I can get a more conventional, so unpleasant that I suddenly do not want to actually marry again. Her relationship is difficult, devious, as well as the relation to the mother - in-law. Sister relationship impossible.

Seconds exact description of life in trouble?

And she is an award magnetic and popularity of the diagram is awesome. Why do people like her books? In finding that their own life is much more interesting?

But ... so ... Anita Brookner hits my feelings, I compare the whole period of her life in persons of my own! Forced to get hold of all her books !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar