fredag 6 november 2015

Pom Pom: When a cousin of the girl blew up in popularity pot.

Between the ages of 7-10, I was extremely excited to learn play. Since we lived far away from the country had to rely on self-study. No one would be the possibility to run and retrieve of the village - from the village. I practiced for about three hours almost every day my aunt's house, was the home of my house on the side. At that time, spinster aunts lived with his brothers the economy, which was on both sides of a good solution.

Aunt was a retired teacher who must have been an incredible patience over the children still 80 old.

Sometimes every now and then she could conditions of something else to do, but never complained. Then suddenly she had an idea: piano confers on my cousin. My cousin was a little older, a good school, paternal orphan. She simply need it!

And that's what happened. Piano was sent to her.

I missed a serious time playing piano.

Now I'm starting to believe that the idea may have been one of the other reason than the cousin pleasing.

I can not stand more than five minutes playing the violin learning, but did not seem to be a lot of fun listening to the piano playing repeated exercises. Tough as I was.

A year ago, I ordered a piano course. I get a monthly booklet. I just thought a little brush up on the basics.

Seasonally I try to rationalize my finances so I decided to quit course. Did not work out. I received a friendly letter that off course remains 28 atudy booklets and that I had ordered and committed to carry out the entire course. As usual, without reading the small print.

So now you know what I'm doing next 28 months booklet comes once month.

Tinkling, tinkling, tinkling ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar