torsdag 26 november 2015

Pom Pom: Lars Kepler - Playground.

Behind the back, between the knees or head over? Or yank the carpet out from under quickly and suddenly? On his ass the fly to either leader or a pull. Perhaps both. Well, if someone laugh. Audience. But while it is not always.

I have book club made a decent sidekick for the second time. I was guaranteed withdrew the book of the month and still it just came in the mail. At first I was satisfied, after all, the name of the writer: Lars Kepler - Playground.

Proper money maker, no coins tossing.

But: there is definitely a book of the nastiest. I can ill, almost I threw up the whole experience of reading time.

Thriller was the kingdom of death. I could not get myself in any enjoy your stay there.

The same book club made responsible for me last year. Courier only the withdrawal of the book, which was at least as disgusting. The subconscious mind has saved me that I no longer remember the name of the book or even the plot, but the unusually hideous it was.

The new sales gimmick to sell the greatest loathing books?

P.S. Told about the long man:

"Snowman's bottom part was almost two meters high and the middle ... Already reached Mark at his chest."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar