torsdag 24 april 2014

Pom Pom: The World´s gossip ?

Or there is another side ? One of the subclasses of my classmates saw me once when I was fifteen years old with my little cousin Ruovesi. Second cousin was then a dark dyed hair and it was at that time awful! My classmates told me on several occasions with concern that I have had a bad track ... That's how it was in the early 60's and on land. Waiting for the same family from a talented writer with a book in the world as the Beatles or the edge of the world , or in the backyard. She was what story is telling someone´s 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th woman. Maybe it was many others too , then there is a furious round the world. Nowadays many of her peers, women do Lenita , or tell the old and loves of rancid fairly loud. Ringo reportedly laughed at me a pig , I'm not really question masters have ever seen, on the other hand have heard ... that is also the spokesperson of the skills I guess . Ringo was my idol in his group ​​big nose due . I liked so much at one time my bignose grandfather Nestor from the young shark look likes his nose was going to be just as big! Since then, I've improved from the requirement . Yes it can be at a young age to be crazy ! Today I laugh to myself quite serious. Pot calling the kettle black ribs on both sides ... that's what it is easy for women in the hustle ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar