söndag 16 juni 2013

Pom Pom: The Hound Dog up !

 




The hound dog up!
King has been caught up in the fact that he has been using taxpayers ' money for their own needs.
And when he caught the attention of the public and then, jokun can return to the crib.
The intention was good, improve the condition of State assets. And of course, the end justifies the means.


(I'm writing this right now, even if I do, in fact, the requested report was not there, but that's what nowadays
busy, in fact, a book without reading kirjoitellaan in the course of the books. It is unnecessary if the
polla is sharp enough even as young men often. Everything is somehow more economical that way.)
King: I know, I guess I can be everything you understand it. I have more than one thing
receiving treatment. If an error has occurred, it will be corrected. It is great that we have a media
so careful that it knows how to take care of us for a better job, perhaps. I would like to thank the media for this repair.
Even the Sun has its spots. This kind of perfection, it is sometimes a chore.
You will get your fired, naturally. I'm not kicks, Viktoria wants to spend even more time Princess
Estelle is currently maintained by volunteers, which is a very good thing. All mums are not so much with their children, in fact.
He is a better mother than a journalist herself, I think.
Do you still have something to say to you, Mrs Perfection?
If I should have it done, it should be called, though, the town house which decayed and perhaps destroyed
completely off. And then it would be very expensive to the taxpayer of property destroyed much of it.
When or if you think I'm a little bit of sense to you catch my drift.
And besides, I just paid for this festive for everyone, Maddes Wedding, so a little bit already
twinked
the cashier on the ground. And it was not at all a little penny for it, why not the Aftonbladet RIP on it any thing
how much did place an entire people for entertaining?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar