fredag 24 oktober 2014

Pom Pom: Suits. Costumes.

Dreams and dreams are almost the same, like to many. One of my favorite TV has Suits. Costumes. Suits, an American lawyer drama, with mostly arguing over such greats as the ever-lovely Gabriel Macht, Gina Torres and Rick Hoffman.

Some of the situations sleeps are subject to change, even though they are actually the dreams would not have been at all.

As autumnal equinox night: I made love to Rick Hoffman. It does not really gone. Initially, yes, but then with difficulty. One of the chafe. Unresolved issues, requires talking puzzles? No, not today?

Suddenly, I see how he is icy hole in the ice waist along and try to up. And I'm just a spectator. Is it because he is a cat enthusiast, cat lover ? I like dogs. If the cat caresses my legs against her almost electric shock, and my skin goose bumps rising.

Should I ask for Rick Hoffman forgive me, I gave false promises ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar