onsdag 29 oktober 2014

Pom Pom: Maarit Tyrkkö - Girl and the tape recorder.

ABC Selfie, an autobiography.

The first impression of Maarit Tyrkkö joined Kekkonen´s eggs so I like the majority of the Finnish population. The encounter of these two causes (?) Maarit´s wisdom teeth removal. Girl with a book and a tape recorder by.

Drink not touch - a beer at some point. The book is highly relevant, Kekkonen countries of the text, as Juhani Suomi would have been involved in the writing. Year's Christmas gift book, probably. After all, we is not got time to read it all the time when the liturgy Väyrynen has given up on it.

If someone is waiting for Vanhanen's bride-like revelations will be disappointed, those spared. Kekkonen´s are just advertising stuff. Memoirs of the data collected in the archive, so exhausting the list of names and trivia info enough for the younger, to whom the names are not familiar with.

Kekkonen, sitting as a model of Glazunov's serious, not only the image should be sighted. Ilya Glazunov, a trusted KGB agent was able to talk to the West. He said: "Work is prayer." Kekkonen was enough humor in every situation. One student complained Kekkonen, in consultation, that he would take a glass of wine would want to listen to. Kekkonen, the cleaved in the presence of skilled people, which is one serious shortcoming. "It is this lack of self confidence lack of!"

Diagnosed in Oulunkylä where Maarit lived it was sometimes Kekkonen looking man. Said the little garden and the boys. Maarit says between the lines how the President little girlfriend being driven by a career quite a bit. Which continued to be the president of the time after the exit. A brilliant and without problems.

Maarit was a typical woman, she did not have a university education, she moved effortlessly housewife needed and if the situation requires. Maybe that's why she also took the woman's typical ways of promotion, success. They is enough men to feel highstudied women only - to be masculine. And young women. I wonder how would have happened if the truth of the relationship should be timely been revealed?

What is it then inject stink? Or at least smell. Widower and bachelorette. Neither followed was not injured spouse. If not, then Urkki had Anita Hallama. Since sex is cleared only for the young and the beautiful? Is it because the dating was not followed by marriage? Little friends identify one feature. They are very busy and spend a fast-paced life. But they spend their holidays alone. Maarit was just right for the appearance of their role, it a success. When thou aunties learn that the dangerous woman is not a celebrity, it appears, the center of everything, but Cute, displaying a small supplier or clerk. The book does not reveal possible to determine the effect of Kekkonen's decisions. No cow-trading and intrigue, they belonged to the other. A nice little feature Maarit she bought diligently flowers personalities, would also be the language of flowers.

Insider info CSCE to be like reporting directly to the pages of history books. CSCE will Finlandisierung, Finlandisation was over. CSCE, Conference on Security and Corporation in Europe. Maybe it's time to compare the CSCE and the EU.

Included is Zilliacus Benedict, written by the ever-wonderful letter that deserves wider publicity.

Here you go:

"Easter Sunday

Tyrkkö-girl, here's to you on Easter Island

I'm straight, are also likely to be stupid. In any case, long ago abandoned its quirks. The reason for this scribbling is a very, very simple, "Your kissing time." Now that I see that correctly typewritten, smile, I do not lack self-humor. But still I am serious.

... But the kisses of-happening. When you came to my room - otherwise, damn nice and sweet friedly call, regardless of the purposes of obscurity - I am continually with you a little bit skeptical, a little restraint (just looking at the fact that sexiness can not be attributed to any normal man without prejudice).

I was terribly pleased with your presence, your presence, enjoying myself, was happy, I get turned on, I enjoy, but, of course, just amused. Until I was surprised, the way you kiss. Had a direct, tender, thrilling, innocent, clever, sensitive, honest, comforting, experienced, once and for all a wonderful way to touch another person.

If someone had beforesaid that BZ in 1975 would write a letter to a girl from one kiss, I would have surely commanded skis horse the fuck out. But what I can to it. That innocent happening told you something that requires a second interview, even once. Do not get me wrong the heck, I never got into that kissing put any content, what it does not belong.

It just sparked something in me, either fresh, fun. Jag är nyfiken, gul. Quite a different matter, though by no means trivializing worth a visit, is the fact that the physical appearance as a whole happens to be in exactly the sort that speaks to my senses. No doubt, you are a "Bend´s favourite".

What is this to be mentioned, even if a "favourite" of Being is of course not in itself any substantial the value. I do not have the wonderful kind of woman, and you, need to say: I do not live in sexual distress, I over the past fifty craze. I do not drive adventures in the back (because of the adventures in general, offer themselves, I I humbly and gratefully received). I also did not shy away from adventure, in what is now a little bit afraid tangling the other person soulconflicts (have a couple of recent cases in which the lazy selfish happiness of my senses suddenly drowned in a terrifying souljelly).

Here I only blatantly and shamelessly reveal a simple fact: It would seem quite silly, unnecessary harm, if I could once again feel the sun bow down over me and kissing - easily, joyfully, seriously, innocently, thrillingly etc. (see Fig. on the reverse side) my sensible lips. But believe me, the primary and important is that kissing a fresh experience.

Je témbrasse bien avec de tendresse

Benedict

It would perhaps have been written in Swedish.

It would perhaps not have been written. "

Yes Determines whether this recommendation in accessible doorways side once again. That's what we need intelligent women is always to try. (And perhaps be satisfied if you can not get some work performance.)

The aftertaste is important.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar