onsdag 26 september 2012

Andy´s Wife is writing.

Hello Adam !

Published: Tuesday September 18,2012 by EevaMaija
Hello Adam !

Here is Eve but not to you. You must have some dated information. HRH is not looking any more or shall not do it.
HRH has found it but it´s possible tha HRH forgets it sometimes as the men often does hav I heard. But it´s maybe not
so important.
You Adam have not read my comments in your newspaper:
Gooood Moorning London, here is Andy´s wife.
Adam, in stead of this article you can write of his golfhandicapp. His golfhandicapp is ?
It´s only problem with some remarks, mine or others mostly others about or concerning my cloths and my language and
my habits and my behaviour and that I cannot be quiet and some of my relatives and my appearance and not my
appearance but cloths and my parfym and the swedish king and his humour and my slimming and not slimming and the
waiting for the Nobel-prize even if I don´t know who is waiting and Her Opinion and His Opinion and my exes and my
not exes and Fergie only laughs and....
So Adam, what is his golfhandicap ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar