onsdag 15 mars 2017

Pom Pom: Princess Di and me.

I am basically completely realistic. After all, Finland is no Phantom of the culture, e-bye. If people experience something transcendental, they did not even guess tell them, just thinking about himself. England all love ghosts, keep almost be a ghost of your own home. I was in the mediums, and ghost chasers psychiatrists as a toy. I was being unusually easy object. I had seen mm. Princess Di's mother live. Princess Di after leaving the tragic it was suspected that the accident would have been in the car with the murderer. The aim was to explore. Then: I was at home. I sat in a chair in the middle of the room. Suddenly, my throat felt the taste of blood, it was pouring. The experience was absolutely true. I had time to think about whether I received a Prop, cerebral hemorrhage. Then, half my head was gone. Physically, I felt just something numbness, numbness. But the psychological experience was just awful. Most terryfying what I ever experienced. Blow to the head came from the front, so my experience was that I struck the head from behind. The second time her character was transferred to me. Princess Di was very athletic, a keen swimmer and in excellent condition. I got a sense of his condition. I have never been able to physically so well! They warned me that the condition is not true, it just feels like it. I have always been a minor health problems with a small problems here and there. The experience was just awesome, incredible. I can very well, I had my life in order. That such is lived!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar