onsdag 25 februari 2015

Pom Pom: Interest Names.

The high school Principal baptized me Xantippa.

Ksantippa was the wife of Socrates. Is it because my first husband that was considered so immensely intelligent? I never realize it. He did whatever he always received large support and popularity.

He, however had approximate IQ of near 200.

That is, as they fell at that time that if you were to test the first time was 10.

Just how reliable are the tests of time?

I got those figures that I have been completely ruthless myself, just called and called and called ... always better myself.

Local Left baptized me Molla-Maija. My brother said HIPPA. Then I chose the profession, which is not a lot of nicknames favor.

Since then, I have been worried about why I did not get them.

Was forced to come up with Pom Pom.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar