måndag 17 mars 2014

Pom Pom: The humor is without the common sense ?

Feelings are not necessarily rational. For all we know it is very often the humor in anything other than reasonable, is that right? I sat of the Stockholm train station and waited for an outbound train. Next to me was an empty place. The bench from sat around a 30-year-old stylish young man. Live in strikingly beautiful woman who had sat down in the very picturesque: feminine, graceful, elegant, like a doll, shoes size 34, perhaps. She took her bag for the camera and a bag of caramel. He took the bag to the Red Teddy bear shaped candy and began to carefully photograph it. As a young man and I looked at each other and then burst simultaneously into laugh. Afterwards I tried to analyze the situation. At the time of the event, I was absolutely convinced that I laughed, because she was such a typical case. Then I realized that it was no typical young woman, not young, so behave. Why on earth would we then burst simultaneously into laugh? If only I would have laughed, I should not to thik about it. I miss the expert's report. Our laughter was frindly and good not mean, but why is it born? Humor is a strange thing, and what's more it thinks it grew queerer it changes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar