tisdag 9 juni 2015

Pom Pom: Million sin you will forgive middle man.

I forgive you because I like you.

I forgive you because I love you.

I forgive you because you are my child.

I forgive you because you are my parents.

I forgive you because you are my relative.

I forgive you because you are my subordinates.

I forgive you because you're my boss.

I forgive you because you're famous.

I forgive you because you are poor.

I forgive you because you're out of luck.

I forgive you because you're fat.

I forgive you because you are a skeleton.

But: "Everything you do will be forgiven even if he knocked," says Virpi Hämeen-Anttila in her book Heirs when the aunt is looking directly at the truth and begin to edit the "miserable misery poor family."

And so a madhaired man and a dark-eyed woman shall inherit the love ...

"Shall we go for a swim? ... Him, this is embarrassing ... All is displayed. ... Does it require immediate action?"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar