fredag 13 juli 2012

Pom Pom: To Prince Andrew Albert Christian Edward of British Commonwelth Windsor Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glycksburg GCVO.

To Prince Andrew Albert Christian Edward of British Commonwelth Windsor Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glycksburg  GCVO.

I apologize on the forhand the possible rude words, missunderstanding och other fault coincidences.
But I am not so happy hear that You are going married with one who has the same name than me but you are the the same old boy than I see that very much congratulations to yoy and your family. I am coming to the wedding and I am at my best humour but I don´t want to get some special treatment or some bigger party to me but You know that I am coming and my family is coming.
With Greetings
Ewa Mary Higgins.
You are not so happy maybe than I but I have bigger reasons to be happy I think.
(You are not so big on trousers that You needed the new ones ?)
Yoy are not so unhappy that You are alone to that day the last september this year ? I mean that You don´t find better wife before I am coming ?
You know that I am with my family and live calm to that day.
Hello
Ewa Mary Higgins.
You are not so keen than I but You are more keen of course .
With best regards.
The same.
Ewa Mary Higgins.
I can send o photo of me but it´s not so good so I send a photo of Marilyn Monroe. That is ok ? I am sure that it´s ok.
With best regards.
The same. (C.B.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar